- You will help trucks and buses with breakdowns and tow them if necessary.
- You perform repairs on the road.
- You are responsible for the signalling (security) of traffic situations on the motorway.
- You are responsible for fleet maintenance.
- You have a driving licence C/CE (Code 95)
- You have an automotive engineering degree and enjoy working on vehicles.
- You are willing to work evenings and weekends.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French.
- Possession of an ADR certificate is an asset.
- A challenging and varied assignment within a dynamic, Belgian family company.
- Frequent social contact with people in various circumstances.
- A company culture where initiative, working independently and flexibility are appreciated.
- An attractive remuneration based on the number of interventions.
Interested? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org